Friday, March 18, 2011

Paterson Art Classes

 Hallow, Let me introduce myself, my name is
Ian Grinyer  I am an Artist, & am from England. I have studied Art & Landscape painting for over 40 years now.

I have been a Graphic Designer & owned my own Print Shop, but my first love has alway been painting, reflecting God's Creation.

I am also a set designer for Theatre, & Scenic Painter also for 35 years. I have been teaching Drawing, & Painting in Oils for the last 10 years, & have studied with some of the best Landscape painters in NJ.

Have been teaching art in Paterson Schools but because of funding have not been able to teach as I would like.

So I have opened an Art Studio in Paterson for students to come & fall in love with painting, or drawing or whatever Art they like.

Classes at The Ivanhoe 4 Spruces Street Paterson NJ ( Free Parking across the Street at Visitors Center).

Classes Tuesdays 4-5:30 pm & 7-9 pm also Sunday afternoons 3-5 pm. Hope to add more Classes Soon !
   
So if you or someone you know would like to take classes please email me griny477@aol.com or phone me (973)653-5166 Studio (862)571-5687

Thanks 
Ian Grinyer

4 comments:

  1. Is there anything I need to bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those of you who are wondering, I attended the evening class this past Tuesday and found the class to be delightful and informative.
    The studio is in a beautiful historic building in Paterson, an area that I have little knowledge of, but am inspired to educate myself on. The room was filled with lovely paintings, classical music, and an ambiance that was very pleasant.
    I chose to draw for my first class, and was very pleased with my final product. Ian helped me to see things that I definitely wouldn't have noticed without his help. I was surprised at how well my drawing turned out and look forward to expanding my portfolio.
    I will attend the Tuesday evening class again, as I feel Ian is a wonderful teacher and can bring out my inner artist. I highly recommend to others that are thinking about attending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian,
    Great Blog. Love Paterson. Born there and can trace my family back to aroung the village of Paterson, 1792.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love it. I have painted the falls also,

    ReplyDelete